The seminar takes place on Tuesday, 14 June at 13:30 at Konferens Spårvagnshallarna in Stockholm, Sweden. Speakers include Jo Inchley, HBSC International Coordinator and representatives from the HBSC teams in Denmark (Pernille Due), Finland (Raili Välimaa), Norway (Torbjørn Torsheim), and Sweden (Curth Hagquist). Discussions will be led by Sven Bremberg, Public Health Agency of Sweden.
Further news will be published after the event.
- 13:30 Welcome remarks (Petra Löfstedt)
- 13:35 Mental Health Policy in Sweden (Kerstin Evelius)
- 13:45 International findings of the HBSC study (Jo Inchley)
- 14:10 Nordic region trends (Denmark (Pernille Due), Finland (Raili Välimaa), Norway (Torbjørn Torsheim), and Sweden (Curth Hagquist))
- 14:45 Break
- 15:15 Panel discussion and Q&A